Frequently Asked Questions Browse All FAQs

I want to continue my studies and am looking for funding for tuition fees – can Creative Scotland help?

No. We do not support funding for course fees for formal, accredited education programmes such as HNCs/HNDs, UG degrees, PG Programmes, Masters Programmes, or PhD research.  Nor can we help with living costs for students undertaking these programmes.  For more information about funding for education in Scotland, visit the Scottish Government website – they produce a handy guide on the funding options that are open to those looking to undertake a course, called ‘Helping you meet the costs of learning’.

Did this answer your question?

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your feedback. If we still haven't answered your question our Enquiries team can help. Email or Tel 0845 603 6000.