Our website uses cookies. See our cookies page for information about them and how you can remove or block them. Click here to opt in to our cookies

Frequently Asked Questions Browse All FAQs


I'm a student - can I apply for Creative Scotland funding?

Unfortunately we can't fund students in full-time education. Read more

I want to continue my studies and am looking for funding for tuition fees – can Creative Scotland help?

No. We do not support funding for course fees for formal, accredited education programmes such as HNCs/HNDs, UG degrees, PG Programmes, Masters Programmes, or PhD research. Nor can we help with living costs for students undertaking these programmes. For more information about funding for education in Scotland, visit the Scottish Government website – they produce a handy guide on the funding options that are open to those looking to undertake a course, called ‘Helping you meet the costs of learning’. Read more