Frequently Asked Questions Browse All FAQs

I want to attend an international event which will help me with my artistic practise – what fund can I apply to?

In general, if you’re wanting to undertake an international exchange visit, attend a conference, seminar or trade fair, or undertake a trip to establish contacts or build new networks or relationships, then you can apply for support through our Professional Development funding programme.

If you’re looking for funding to tour your work internationally – then the International Programme – Presentation and Touring of Work Overseas will support this.             

If you’re a Filmmaker and you’re looking for funding to attend key festivals or markets in order to promote a completed project, then you can look to apply to the Film & Television Programme – Market and Festival Attendance Strand.

Did this answer your question?

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your feedback. If we still haven't answered your question our Enquiries team can help. Email or Tel 0845 603 6000.