About the Programme
This funding programme will support individuals to develop their skills and/or professional practice through specific activities, including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at conferences, seminars, festivals and other professional networking/ information sharing events.
- A structured programme of technical skills development.
- Attendance at and participation in workshops, master-classes or a residency to develop professional practice.
- Mentoring and shadowing opportunities.
Who can apply
Individuals can apply to this fund. We will also accept applications from organisations on behalf of individuals.
In 2013/14 the total budget available is £500,000. Individual awards will be in the region of £1,000 - £5,000.
There is no deadline for this fund. Applications are accepted at any time and applicants will be notified of the decision within 8 weeks of submitting an application.
* Please note that due to the closure of the Creative Scotland offices over Christmas 2013, any application submitted between Oct 26 2013 and Jan 6 2014 will be notified within 10 weeks of submission.
If you are unsure about which fund to apply to or if you would benefit from additional guidance, please contact the Enquiries Service on 0845 603 6000 (10am-12pm & 2-4pm Mon - Fri, voicemail outwith these hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Page