Creative Place Awards 2014
About the Programme
How would your community use a Creative Place Award? These awards are open to cultural organisations, community groups and/or local authorities who are able to demonstrate how creative activities and programming in their villages and towns is helping to promote the identity of individual communities.
Awards are made across three categories:
- Places with up to 2,500 residents (£50k)
- Places with up to 10,000 residents (£100k)
- Places with up to 100,000 residents (£150k)
Who can apply
Applications are invited from community and cultural groups and organisations, lead festivals and events, or local authorities based in Scotland.
5pm, Monday 19 August 2013 although applicants are required to notify us of intention to apply by 5pm, Friday 5 July 2013.
An awards ceremony will be hosted in January 2014, where the winners will be announced.
- Find out how the 2012 winners benefited from the awards.
- 2013 winners and shortlist.
- Useful links and resources for applicants.
If you are unsure about which fund to or if you would benefit from additional guidance please contact the enquiries team (10am-12pm & 2-4pm Mon - Fri) on 0845 603 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Page