Luminate: Scotland's creative ageing festival
Luminate is part of our drive to increase the number of older people enjoying high quality arts activities - whether as artists, performers, participants or consumers.
The Luminate Programme
There is already an exciting range of creative work with and for older people taking place across Scotland and the Festival will celebrate and build on this through two strands:
- A programme of work which the Luminate team is drawing together, including new commissions, collaborations, and international projects;
- A wide range of independently-run projects, including work led by community groups, artists and cultural organisations.
Both strands will include:
- Projects aimed at older people as participants or audience members.
- Activities that bring the generations together.
- Work by older professional artists.
- Creative activities with people being cared for in residential homes and in their local community.
- Work which explores what it means to all of us that society is ageing.
Share This Page